Moving to other states from the weekend is great fun, but when it comes to doing the same on the bike, it is quite a different kind of feeling as you might not get from any kind of transport. as Bike trips have their own experiences, fun, risk. Concerning the same, you should have to move with some planning.
Here we have discussed some points so that you can take it in reference before starting a Ride on 100 cc Motorcycle . Also we have discussed about some key planning to start a road trip –
1.Keep your bike in good condition (fully serviced i.e. change the engine oil of the bike, clean up your oil filter, clean your chain set and tighten your chain, and ensure the proper functioning of clutch wire and accelerator wire )
- Do some cosmetics changes in your bike ( install flasher in indicator if possible, it makes more visibility to among your beside vehicles, use a brighter headlight in the bike for more visibility, if you have to ride in night time then it would be safer despite lower brightness of headlamp.)
- Now your bike part and preparation are completed and it’s time to complete your mental part (means how to prepare yourself for any bike trip). For this, simply carry some medical first aid, a Raincoat for extreme weather conditions, and some bike basic repairing kits (like chain lube, equipment to tighten the brake, and one puncture kit.)
- Always plan a ride on the day when the weather condition of the day will be good not so rainy or not so sunny. And never start a ride on a day when you are not well or feeling unwell.
- Take proper brake after certain kilometers on a road trip for water brake, engine rest time( for rest of your motorcycle, at least 20-minute break after every 60-70 kilometers). And never cruise your 100 cc motorcycle at a higher speed. As the continuous speed of 55km/h – 60km/h is sufficient functioning of the engine.
- Never take a risk when you are falling asleep while riding the bike as most bike accidents occur due to this. And keep your eye, ear and brain focused all the time.
- Avoid heavy breakfast, lunch, dinner at the time of bike trip. As this will cause lots of problems for you. And also avoid junk foods for your better health.
- **** Due to Covid-19, follow all government norms and wear mask wherever you are visiting as safety during your ride should be your upmost priority.
- We are sharing some images of our recent ride, check out this and for any query & suggestions may please reach out to us by commenting below.
We at nowadays Fact wishes you a happy journey !!
Comment it you had loved this content.