As a growing population, the cost of land and house is increasing day by day. And even it is now not possible for a majority of the population. As the financial factor is the major key issue for owning a dream house. Buying a Dream House is a one-time activity for most people. If you are seeing this post then you are at the very right place, here we will discuss some points so that it would be helpful to you for buying your own dream house.
- If you are an employee then you have to save at least 25% of your income annually, and if possible then save more than that.
- Try to buy a home in a place where you can avail various facilities like school, colleges, hospitals, metro/railway station water & electricity service at the site.
- Try to keep your eliminate additional expenses in order to save them for longer.
- Keeping the saving in a bank account is not beneficial nowadays, save your money with smartness, like you can keep your money in Mutual Funds, SIP, or you can buy some stocks with help of professionals.
- If you are planning to buy a home in the future than, keep sure that you shall be needed to take loans either a home loan or personal loan. For this, keep your good credit score in order to avail of loans easily for your dream house.
- If you want to buy a Property/Home at the lowest price then you can buy it in the off-season. Sounds something funny, don’t worry let’s understand it with a simple example. (Like buy home in Diwali, Rakhi or any other occasions where the deal of land is in high peak ) you should try to own your dream house when the majority of the public would not refer to buying a property.
- Negotiate the cost of land as much you can as it is decided by local builders. And try to keep away from brokers as they take many commissions from your property.
These were my personal experiences that I wanted to share with you people that would be helpful to buy a dream house.